For more than 25 years, a versatile team of top Belgian designers has been putting Joli on the map. With 100% Belgian design, timeless concepts and a refreshing take on furniture. We blur the boundaries between indoor and outdoor design, combining convenience, comfort and strong aesthetics.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for an market developer. You will join a small team where close cooperation is at the heart of our working culture.
Your tasks include:
- Frequent visits to existing customers from your focus market.
- Targeted prospecting after thorough desk research.
- Building and keeping a strong customer portfolio satisfied.
- Detecting interesting opportunities during e.g.: trade fairs.
- Giving presentations and product training to customers and their employees.
- Preparing sales reports and tracking sales activities in our ERP package: Business Central.
- 2-weekly meetings are scheduled with the general manager to go over the state of affairs.
What we offer:
- A challenging job of which travelling and prospecting abroad takes up 20% of your time.
- A competitive salary supplemented with commission and the following fringe benefits: group insurance, mobile phone subscription & expense allowance.
- A 40-hour week with 12 freely selectable ADV days.
- A collective closure during the summer months and at Christmas.
- A team lunch every last Thursday of the month with the whole team.
- Tailor-made personal and professional development opportunities in a growing SME.
What we expect from you:
- Experience in a similar sales role is an asset.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in an economic field.
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch & English.
- Knowledge of French, German or Spanish languages is a plus.
- Healthy drive and ambition is an absolute must-have.
- Effortless ability to build relationships with clients.
- Independence and ability to work in an international environment.
Interested? Then feel free to send your CV to email@example.com or fill out the form below!